Plains Game Daily rates Bowhunting
|Non hunting client||$175|
Animals Available Melorani (eastern Cape at bottom of page)
On concession nearby with advance notice
Non trophy animals ( All one horned ( min 1/3rd broken ) half price )
|Eland cows (old)||$800|
|**** PHASA Conservation fee of $10.00 US per trophy taken on the safari ****
Excluded in prices is VAT of 14% on the daily rates
Items included in daily rates :
- The services of a hunting guide.
- The services of trackers, field and camp assistants, and cooks.
- The use of a hunting vehicle.
- Clients will be provided with transport to and from Johannesburg on 10 day hunts.
A) Hunts less than 10 days will be have a transportation cost of $700 per vehicle
B) Arriving late or leaving earlier resulting in less than 10 days, will result in a transportation cost of $700 per vehicle.
- Full accommodation (daily laundry, all food and reasonable quantities of local beer, minerals and soft drinks).
- One of each species @ listed trophy. Wounded animals must be paid for, second of same species at operator's discretion
Eastern Cape Rifle Hunting
Daily rates as for Melorani Bowhunting, however Oceana Lodge can be used as lodgings for those seeking ultimate luxury at $1000 per person per day.
Trophy fees Eastern Cape
|Caracal (hunted with hounds)||$800 plus dog fee $200 per day for days max|
|Blue duiker||$1200 plus day fee $100|
|East cape kudu||$1750|
|Please enquire for any animals not on the list. Oribi and blue duicker subject to availability|
Deposit policy: 50% of daily rates.
Days lost to illness, lost luggage, delayed flights, etc. are at client expense.
Canceling more than 6 months prior to hunt dates, you are entitled to 50% of your deposit refunded.
If less than 6 months prior then 100% of the deposit is forfeited.
Or, you deposit may be carried forward to the next calendar year without penalty.
Cancellation in subsequent year will result in a complete forfeit.